Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Baby seat

Gastro

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a suitable baby seat that will fit in the back of a 996 ?

It would a forward facing one (ie from 12 months upwards)...

Not sure if the Porsche one is sensible money ?? I know the rear facing one (which lives on the passenger) seat was outrageous money wise....

Thanks,

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141988

I've just bought a mamas & papas pro tech. Went in the back of my 996 no trouble - I removed the leather cushion before hand (just velcro'd to the carpet). Cost was £120 - way cheaper than the Porsche one and it fits really securely.

Cheers,
Boon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142009

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Boony on 14 May 2007

I've just bought a mamas & papas pro tech. Went in the back of my 996 no trouble - I removed the leather cushion before hand (just velcro'd to the carpet). Cost was £120 - way cheaper than the Porsche one and it fits really securely.Cheers,Boon
Same here, great seat!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142011

Hi,

Have the M+P Protec myself. It does catch the back upper window side/roof bit though. I understand that the back part of the seat can be removed however does this reduce safety??? It would certainly be a better fit.

Jess is not happy as she was enjoying a pic nic. Getting back in was not an option!!!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/CAYEO8U3.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142083

Same here, good seat.

I think baby seat in a 911 is quite good in shaking some prejudices.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142378

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back