Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mk2 GT3's still selling well then Mark ?

I have it on good authority that GT3 mk II prices are firming up. The desire to have a quality car which can be used on the track and road has buoyed the market especially in view of the millions of cameras and speed checks that cover this country.

Several dealers have reported lots of enquiries on cars for sale and are selling them quickly. Indies are selling them at levels OPC were asking only a few months ago.

One or two selling their cars privately or trading in may have let theirs go a little too cheaply.

OF course Speed Yellow is easier to sell than Silver

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140345

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stevo on 09 May 2007

And cup-holders.
Oi mines got cupholders & very useful it is to

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140352

I reckon there is a chance of them winning the most over engineered and useless

item ever put in a porsche. If you do happen to spill something with the cupholders

in use, you may well be able to cover the entire centre console in one foul swoop.

You may as well take the chance and hold your starbucks between your legs, if it all

goes wrong it may be painfull but will probably cost considerably less. I took a new

SUV out for a drive a couple of weeks ago, it had 7 seats, but 14 cupholders.

Max

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140386

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back