Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Mat

uuf361

Daytona
Anybody know where I can buy just one Porsche mat ?

The drivers one has worn through and the OPC only want to sell me a whole set for.....£155 :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139244

How do you wear out the drivers mat?? I thought we'd told you not to wear your stilletos when driving. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139246

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007

How do you wear out the drivers mat?? I thought we'd told you not to wear your stilletos when driving. :D
Rob, you're so funny. I'll wipe that smile off your face when I go flying past you on Friday :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139250

I dont know where you can get one, but you could buy a set for a Boxster. I am told they are the same and as there are only 2 I believe they are around £100.....
(Cant wait to see you 2 go for it on Friday!!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139259

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 06 May 2007
(Cant wait to see you 2 go for it on Friday!!)

Neither can I.......even I can't drive a GT3 that slow..... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139263

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 06 May 2007(Cant wait to see you 2 go for it on Friday!!)
Neither can I.......even I can't drive a GT3 that slow..... :)

Lol. Not even in the wet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139264

YOu can not buy a single Mat, it is only the complete set.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139273

[quote:sJNuLeEkiZ="Previous poster"]Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 06 May 2007[quote:sJNuLeEkiZ="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:sJNuLeEkiZ]Originally posted by Rob J on 06 May 2007[quote:sJNuLeEkiZ="Previous poster"]Quote: [i:sJNuLeEkiZ]Originally posted by Philip1972 on 06 May 2007(Cant wait to see you 2 go for it on Friday!!)[/QUOTE]Neither can I.......even I can't drive a GT3 that slow..... :)
[/QUOTE]Lol. Not even in the wet?

[/QUOTE]Even in the wet.......Scotty has a problem in that he has no wipers on his glasses....we make sure the cab boys drive topless you see... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 139298

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back