Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S newly purchased

Parts

Banned
Congrats Rob - sounds like you have a good car there - but we are going to need to see pics!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138166

Hi Rob sounds like you done good.

Mate of mine has one 03 also, loved driving it.

Great cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138168

mine was 03, and I loved it so much,

missing it now, going home to my misstress now the GT3

have fun :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138171

are You Rob Warner of DH mountain biking fame by any chance? long shot but you never know... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138235

Welcome to the C4S club...you'll love it :lol:

Mine's got very few of the "extras" too and I've not missed any of 'em - that cash should be spent on fuel to drive it more instead - it's actually got Bose but I've never used it...even without a PSE too :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138248

Hi Rob,

A v ery good choice of 996!! No need to worry about the PCM11 in my opinion. I could be said that it improves resale but I do not think it does now. There is no BT no Ipod no DVD etc. Too many better after market products out there.

Also as I have just found out!! The 4S has the upgraded sound pack over the standard anyway. Have to say the PSE is a must.

Enjoy her and welcome to the C4S club. See how long you keep her before the force of the GT3 calls you :wink:

Regards Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138270

sounds a bargain to me- let me know when its for sale in a couple of years when its afordable to us up north. well done.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138283

Welcome to the forum Rob and congrats on the new car. On your model I believe you have the upgraded sound pack and from what I glean from forum members here, is little different to the Bose system. Hopefully you will join the 'Chavely Crew' in the southern home counties on their next driving day out - I went to the last one a few weeks ago and truly had a blast with those guys. Can't wait for the next one.

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138288

A fine choice!

My C4S is quite a basic spec car, with only bose and embossed sports seats. However, I have retrofitted HID lights, a switchable sports exhaust, and a carbon gearlever.

I'm really enjoying racking up the miles in it, no car delivers on so many levels as a C4S.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138408

Rob, have a look in the 911UK.com site news forum at the thread about signature pics, have a read of the first page with instructions then the last to implement them.

Welcome incidentally, thought we might have had one of the MTB legends on here for a while? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138709

Welcome!!

Lovely car. PICS!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138712

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob Warner on 04 May 2007

Thanks everyone for the response, and no, I am not the mountain biker Rob Warner but the sit in front of an engine Rob Warner. With regards to posting pictures, does anyone know how I copy photos from c drive to this e-mail response.

if your stuck just email me
[email protected]
I'll easy get them hosted for you

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138733

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back