Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

done the track days

after several track days including our german friends finest i decided i could not put my love through any more pain(and my wallet)

ive just bought a 125 kart and raced the nutts around a couple of local circiuts and loved it - would recomend it to any one as i learnt more about track art without a doubt. cheap as chips - set of slicks x 4 £80-00.

i know iam going to geta load of stick regarding this but the wife brought all the kids (2)to the track in the 966.- great family day out!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135703

no harm in karting! In fact, it's one of the best ways to learn steering control. Details about the kart! My son wants to go karting as soon as he can...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135712

Sounds like a fun way to enjoy the track to me - was it just a karts day? (wouldn't want cars on the track at the same time!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135724

Pls post up the details of the cart you bought and any useful sources of info about these and the sport. I too have keen offspring who wants do this!... cheers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136062

hi- yes bought a new 05 gold kart chassis and fitted a s/h 06 125 rotax max engine total cost £1675-00 from magnum motor sport center lancs- 01257 474419.

new 07 set up cost around £3200 complete.

they are a 30hp liqid cooled autobox with electric start. fantastic.

enter rotax max on ebay-several for sale.

driven on a couple local kart circuits (no cars or bikes) £20 per day £40 club membership. less wear on the C2!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136536

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back