Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 TT - Newbie MarkM

PS Forgot to thank Jamie for his advice, you'll be glad to hear I didn't go for the white one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134413

No probs Rob, see you went for the carbonated version. A bit of momentum here - any more 997tt owners (or soon to be) lurking?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134500

Will post pics I hope next week. The steering wheel was the carbon which a lot of people seem to like, but I prefer the thicker leather one so they're changing it for me.

Additionally it has the "Front Bonnet Duct" anyone any comments on this, I presume its as per GT3?

Still not seen pics so I will reserve judgement until I do so.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 134506

Hi Mark

I recently bought pretty much the same spec as you.

Just had a DMS exhaust and power upgrade done - WOW !

I've had the front grille sprayed silver which (I think) sets it off !

When I figure out how to post a photo, I will. :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136872

There we go.

Not a great pic, but you get the idea ...
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/new%20camera%20005.jpg
idea :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136877

Mine here too - only pic that will fit...

Mark - your old car, going as well as ever!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/bobth-web(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136967

Thanks RITSON & Rob, I am now the most jealous person around looking at them 2 photos. Hope you are both still smiling and finding any excuse to go out for ride, I will be

Rob, still like the look of the Audi, looks nice next to the Porsche, see you chose a black one also, very nice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137145

A 997 TT will one day be mine!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137147

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Elite Detailing on 28 April 2007

Looking forward to spending the day with this vehicle.
G

Spoke to the garage but they wont commit to anything other than somewhere around the end of June, so keep some time free for me. Will give firmer idea at the beginning of June. Better not be later than 2nd Jul.07 else SWMBO could be the first to drive it. *****. :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137482

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back