Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nightmares and Turbo Wheels

Jamie_G

Portimao
I am getting to the stage where my sleep is distracted with thoughts of my new car. March is going very slow.

Last nights dreams manefested themselves in the form of a nightmare argument with OPC putting back delivery by 18 weeks! I woke up in a cold sweat.

Feeling a bit groggy today I went into my local High Street (Banstead) to do some banking to see a Silver 997 C2S with Turbo Wheels parked right outside the bank :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And it looked GREAT!

Will still be calling OPC today to check that we are on for late March delivery to dispel the niggle that last night was a premunition!

I have never felt so excited and nervous about a car! Anyone thinking of buying a new 911, I recommend it as you get the car that you want but beware - the lead time can be agonising!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124896

Those Turbo wheels can be seen on Corsas and Saxos everywhere now :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125013

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jamie on 15 March 2007
that's a tad harsh

I know, but I still love you :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125034

i can dish it out but i aint good at takin it innit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125037

Jamie...

the dream means that as soon as you park up your car you will curb your lovely turbo wheels....

just remember to book a taxi for your passengers to the pavement :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125038

I think the turbo wheels look great and if i get offered a set i will be putting them on my new 997, by the way jamie have you got locking wheel nuts

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125271

There were 3 997 Turbos up at Oulton and the wheels lot great in the flesh. Good call Jamie. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125301

just back from France saw two with the turbo wheels looked lovely, recon your cayenne looked quite well priced compared to what I saw in Sunday Times yesterday at the opc's

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125713

btw are you doing the whole factory collection thing ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125836

Decided against factory collection as it costs nearly a grand.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126853

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jamie on 22 March 2007

Decided against factory collection as it costs nearly a grand.
Don't blame you mate.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126889

Jaime, count yourself lucky, your lead time wait is nothing compared to how long some people have to wait for! Just a few more days now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127516

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back