Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie here

Welcome Maxie. What colour and spec is your targa?

(I still keep thinking PP is going to reappear on this forum)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124315

Nicole - I am sure the blokes do a double take...I mean I would! :oops:

Dave - 2003 Targa manual, Lapis Blue/ Grey leather which extends to the dashboard (is this full leather?), small Alu pack, PCM with phone module, sports seats, Litronic, rear wiper, Carrera II alloys, CD changer (though I have yet to find out whether the slots in the centre console is where you play the actual CDs or whether it's just a storage area which people keep referring to on this site). I think those are the options fitted to this particular car.

Mods: wanting to change the wipers to some aero/rubber ones so they don't make any noise when cleaning the screen - anyone done this? Also looking to add a subtle tint to the windows as the whole world can peer in at the moment. I did this with the Golf and it looks really classy - very OEM.

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124496

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back