Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Carrera 3.2 Sport Targa For Sale

harveyn

Trainee
http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=114232

<Sorry image not available after migration>

911 Carrera 3.2 Sport TargaAn immaculate low mileage chershed example, with original paintwork!Supplied new on 04.04.1984 by Swinford motors.I am the third registered keeper and bought the car on 23.10.99. I hada pre purchase inspection carried out by Evans Halshaw Porsche, whocommented that the car was in exceptional condition, the best and mostoriginal they had seen in a long time. The mileage then was 24,954. Ihave letters from the previous owners and a letter confirming the lowmileage and early servicing history from the garage that maintainedit. I have always had the car serviced by Russel Lewis of RSREngineering. He last serviced it on 17.10.06 at 43,392 miles. He is aformer Porsche technician of the year and I have used him for some 10years. This is my fifth and best 3.2 Targa and it is very difficult tolet her go. I sold my last one for a 996 and regretted the decision,and really struggled to find this one! I hope I won't regret my newpurchase, a 993 Carrera S, even though it is not as immaculate as this3.2!Only the Targa roll bar has been resprayed a few years ago, as therewas a slight mark on it.The rear seat belts have been upgraded to three point from 2 pointstatic belts. The targa interior roof lining has been renewed. The carhas had a new clutch. The stereo was upgraded when I bought it to aCD/radio unit that matches the illumination of the dials, but I havethe original cassette/radio, should anyone wish to show the car. Ihave won three concours over the years, but I have never shown thiscar. It is kept in a dehumidified garage, and is one of two classics Iown. Thatcham 1 alarm fitted.I have a large A4 folder of receipts and MOT's and know that anyonetravelling some distance will not be disappointed.

£16,750

Web link

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123934

Price reduced to £16,000 ...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 138726

I would be interested in seeing more picturs if you have any

In the market for my first 911, please could you email them to
[email protected]

Thanks

Raff

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142227

New Threads