Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

looks good! help please!

Atlas grey is a very popular choice amongst 997's. I haven't seen it on many 996 and therefore should make an easily saleable car. I nearly went down the Atlas Grey route on my new 997 but opted for Meteor Grey (seal greyish) at the last minute. If you like the colour got for it, you certainly won't regret it on disposal. BOSE would be nice to have but not essential.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122184

This is my honest opinion,

The atlas doesnt work as well on the car as Seal,

once washed and waxed you will see what I mean, Seal looks fab contrast with those big red brakes, and wheels,

dont think atlas works as well, ask G, he did my C4S enough times,

also when dirty I think Atlas will look quite bad, the C4S carries dirt better,

this is a personal prefrence thing

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122194

i hear you, but my thoughts are like this....

Don't want black as can't see the features of the car. Seal grey to me is an aston martin color 007! Silver too common, so atlas grey seems a good 997 (modern) metalic color which looked great when i saw it.

Biggest prob i am having is choosing color, otherwise i am ready to buy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122206

You wouldn't guess that Daz used to have a Seal Grey C4S would you. I would go for the Atlas grey one if you like it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122211

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 05 March 2007

You wouldn't guess that Daz used to have a Seal Grey C4S would you. I would go for the Atlas grey one if you like it.
Quite right. Too much of an emotional purchase to do anything else.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122217

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 05 March 2007

This is my honest opinion,

The atlas doesnt work as well on the car as Seal,

once washed and waxed you will see what I mean, Seal looks fab contrast with those big red brakes, and wheels,

dont think atlas works as well, ask G, he did my C4S enough times,

also when dirty I think Atlas will look quite bad, the C4S carries dirt better,

this is a personal prefrence thing
Ditto 100% which is why I went for Meteor which has replaced Seal but on personal preference alone.

If he likes Atlas, it's a popular colour and won't put anyone off.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 122223

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back