Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997S Owners Manuals

eljeffo

Hi - I pick up my '05 997S this Saturday; I'm living in SW France now so it's from a French dealer and guess what; all the books etc are French. My French is not bad but I think the detail in the owners manuals (esp PCM2) will be a chore in French. Any ideas how I might get some English info please.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121435

How silly of me! It's so obvious.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121493

I would ask the dealer who supplied the car to contact Porsche in Germany and request that they provide a set of manuals free of charge as a courtesy to their customer - this must happen regularly. It is a safety issue - without clear instruction manuals you cannot operate the car safely.
If this doesnt work then contact Porsche in Germany yourself - write or email them so that they have fewer problems with translation than in a phone call - try writing to the Customer service department.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121496

I'll definitely give it a go - the French are NOT big on customer service though , I reckon I'll just get a shoulder shrug!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121497

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back