Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 inspection, Poole - who?

oliie

Hi all,

I am looking to get into my first Porker. There is a C2 located in
Poole
that I am looking to buy this weekend.

I remember reading that there was a well known person to contact when buying who could do an inspection – but am having trouble finding this name. Does anyone know who it is? The car is under OPC warranty but with only one year remaining (’98 car) I’d prefer to err on the safe side.

Alternatively anyone else in the area with a 996 is welcome to come with me to inspect as current owners!!! (Saturday, 03/03, circa 11am).

Thank you in advance…

Oliver

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121416

Peter Morgan is popular for personal inspections;

http://www.petermorgan.org.uk/

but remember you may need to arrange for somewhere to lift the car if you want it fully inspected beneath

there is also an independent down there that has been recommended on this forum but I'm afraid I don't recall his name

there is also the OPC at Ferndown who may quote. It must be worth discussing the car with them if they supplied and maintained it.

And BTW, its Porsche ..... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121428

Thanks... that is exactly the name I had heard. I've booked him in :)

Better safe than sorry! :)

Thanks again - I hope to be able to contribute once I've the car and gained some knowledge!

Cheers

O.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121454

Hope the car is everything you would wish for. 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121459

Top Man Peter Morgan IMO

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121483

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back