Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

111 point check

PETE T

my 996 went for its 111 point check today which it passed with no work to be done,the manager said it was an exceptionaly clean vehicle,mind you its only done 16k miles.so to celebrate im having the pse fitted which will be ready for collection on friday total price for the pse is 1495 including vat fitted which is a bargain considering other quotes were the back end of 2k so i cant wait till friday to hear the sound that everyone keeps talking about.pete :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119351

Have you had a warranty put on it Pete?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119356

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by PETE T on 21 February 2007

my 996 went for its 111 point check today which it passed with no work to be done,the manager said it was an exceptionaly clean vehicle,mind you its only done 16k miles.so to celebrate im having the pse fitted which will be ready for collection on friday total price for the pse is 1495 including vat fitted which is a bargain considering other quotes were the back end of 2k so i cant wait till friday to hear the sound that everyone keeps talking about.pete :)
congrats, i predict your windows will be down for the forseeable future! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119359

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by F1_Dragon on 21 February 2007

Previous poster said:

congrats, i predict your windows will be down for the forseeable future! :D
I do that every time I go through a tunnel! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119361

yes had the 12 month warranty as well.cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119373

Previous poster said:

Definately worth it, have to renew mine over the next few weeks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119376

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 21 February 2007

Previous poster said:

Definately worth it, have to renew mine over the next few weeks.
My warranty renewal is also due in a month, will it have to have another 111 point check ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119396

Not if you are under an exisiting warranty. I just phone up with my cc details and they renew over the phone and send out the FSA paperwork later.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119407

So how long can you actually keep your car under the Porsche warranty scheme ? and without any further checks ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119425

No point in a check each year if you are just renewing, as anything they found they would have to fix under the expiring warranty anyway!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119474

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back