Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new C4S!

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob STEW on 22 February 2007

Boo hoo... my mate was looking at that one he'll be upset.. Congrats.. It looked very nice on the web... and Nick Whale has good reputation. Also re exhaust have you looked at the Fabspeed option also available via design911 - With the US $ being so favourable maybe worth it.. take a look at www.fabspeed.com or for a lot less look at the German bypassed on ebay for £300Cheers
I had a Fabspeed set up on my 993 for a bit. Lovely quality.

The DesignTek ones on design911 look promising too if they do what they say, i.e. like a Ferrari F355 at high revs...

I like the idea of the switchable one though, as I love sports exhausts, but there are times that I wish that I had a standard one again- this would seem to solve the problem!

I've been impressed with Nick Whales so far- they seem to take a lot of trouble with the prep and made far and away the best PX offer on my Alpina. I will be interested to see how it looks next week :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119701

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back