Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap GT3 RS

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 11 February 2007
Ragged or not (many RSs have been well ragged) - it's had an £8k manthey work over. I'd say it's fairly cheap for the right buyer. There's an RS i know of which is only really used to go to from and on track and generally nothing else - it's pretty well ragged on every occasion but has been mechanically perfect so far!
Good RSs still well in the mid £60k band

Yep, £60k for a K410'd RS is good money no doubt!

Mid £60's is where most low mile RS's are, the problem with a modified RS is that is loses some of its provenance, if you can find a "dry" untracked RS that has low miles its abit like buying a new car, you can't beat that!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116387

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 11 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 11 February 2007

Ragged or not (many RSs have been well ragged) - it's had an £8k manthey work over. I'd say it's fairly cheap for the right buyer. There's an RS i know of which is only really used to go to from and on track and generally nothing else - it's pretty well ragged on every occasion but has been mechanically perfect so far!

Yep, £60k for a K410'd RS is good money no doubt!Mid £60's is where most low mile RS's are, the problem with a modified RS is that is loses some of its provenance, if you can find a "dry" untracked RS that has low miles its abit like buying a new car, you can't beat that!

that's what the last owner of mine said.... previous lady owner et al...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116388

If it were me, i'd buy std - as i did with the GT3. However, the manthey'd non RS GT3s which have sold / been up for sale recently have held a premium over std. variants.

Low mileage RSs will become collectors items as the model continues to age / get written off!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116389

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 11 February 2007
If it were me, i'd buy std - as i did with the GT3. However, the manthey'd non RS GT3s which have sold / been up for sale recently have held a premium over std. variants.
Low mileage RSs will become collectors items as the model continues to age / get written off!

As I did and hope!

Mind you I told my missus a year and a half ago, don't worry this car won't depreciate much!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116397

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 11 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 11 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 11 February 2007 Ragged or not (many RSs have been well ragged) - it's had an £8k manthey work over. I'd say it's fairly cheap for the right buyer. There's an RS i know of which is only really used to go to from and on track and generally nothing else - it's pretty well ragged on every occasion but has been mechanically perfect so far!
[/i:0tDFu9lNzY]
Yep, £60k for a K410'd RS is good money no doubt!

Mid £60's is where most low mile RS's are, the problem with a modified RS is that is loses some of its provenance, if you can find a "dry" untracked RS that has low miles its abit like buying a new car, you can't beat that!

that's what the last owner of mine said.... previous lady owner et al...

Hey Sunny, you must have known yours had been ragged :wink:

That RS at Paragon can't have been a million miles away from your CS in terms of cost?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116398

just like that one lady dry use ex-RS owner told me :wink:

that Paragon RS is still lacking a few essential's from the Manthey stores and then some

Migration info. Legacy thread was 116406

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back