Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 shouting

i like the sound big time,

what went wrong with the fitting, the mounting brackets?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115025

Ran out of time, and it was cold! There is one particularly inaccesible bolt which was a nightmare (car on jack not ramps) but i reckon they should be doable.

Car's in for warranty work just now so prob. as well that it didn't have those howlers on it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115041

Has Sundeep been moonlighting Stateside? :D

Dunc, tbh, I prefer PSE on the GT3. It's a more natural race car rasp and howl as opposed to the throaty sound that Yanks love because of their love affair with bent-8s.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115114

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 06 February 2007

Has Sundeep been moonlighting Stateside? :D
Dunc, tbh, I prefer PSE on the GT3. It's a more natural race car rasp and howl as opposed to the throaty sound that Yanks love because of their love affair with bent-8s.
I'd agree with you Ade, but the thing is that the PSE would cost me £2000? and i've already got these for free! They're also fairly easy to swap over from the std boxes and reduce a considerable amount of weight from the rear of the car (2 x silencer weight). These are alledgedly based on the cup car system - straight through!

Will give them a go when (if ever) i get my car back from the garage.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115156

sounds nice

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115389

I think PSE is a bit cheaper than £2k... maybe around £1.5k? But if you got the Fabspeeds free, then you have more options... You could always sell the Fabspeeds and reduce the cost to upgrade to the PSE...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115394

Ade, not reccing manthey? Tsk tsk!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115426

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back