Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picking up C4S tomorrow...

WOW Congrats... very nice It's great just looking out of the window at it !! It's been a while since I had a car that I just wanted to take out to drive without having anywhere to go ! I do now..

http://www.dovehousecars.com/stock.asp

Just looking at their stock very nice... I like the seal grey one and the 04 C4S and the various Turbos

Enjoy it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115552

I'm pleased Dove House Cars are that far away from home base! Three cars there I'd be interested in seeing!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115623

Congrats on the car - looks a stunner! I bought my C4S from Dove House last year. Their after sales service and support is second to none in my experience and I can't recommend them highly enough for honesty and commitment. Glad to see they have implemented the checks they told me they would. One question - did it come with a Porsche warranty?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115626

Congrats on the new motor !

IMHO The best looking model bar none !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115632

You can't beat Lapis Blue........until it gets dirty!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115636

Yes - dirt does show up! (especially in the snow we are currently getting) but its still such a great looking car. Thanks to all for the very warm welcome.

On Bryan's query re Dove - it came with a third party warranty rather than a Porsche one. I know there have been many discussions on this board about it but ultimately I was happy with what they gave me and the output from the 111 point check. Also they are the type of people that are very careful about their reputation so I would feel very comfortable following up any problems with them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115767

I had to follow up a number of problems with them but they were very very good and actually paid for more than I expected. Can't fault them in that respect. After I had a couple of problems I put it into an OPC for the 111 point check and Dove paid for all the issues raised - even 2 new tyres! Although it came with the third party warranty I decided to buy the Porsche one as it covered a lot more. Glad I did as the engine blew two weeks later and was replaced under the Porsche warranty whereas the third party one was limited to 5k! Have fun with it. great car and a good company to buy from!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115879

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 08 February 2007You can't beat Lapis Blue........until it gets dirty!!!
You should try getting black dirty :( :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115888

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Gary Jones on 09 February 2007
[quote:rRlTNs9AqL="Previous poster"]Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 08 February 2007You can't beat Lapis Blue........until it gets dirty!!!
You should try getting black dirty :( :wink:

[/quote]

I've had too many black cars, who ever said 'once you've had black you'll never go back' obviously didn't clean their own cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115891

Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
I've had too many black cars, who ever said 'once you've had black you'll never go back' obviously didn't clean their own cars.
LOL!! Never has a truer word been spoken. I made the fatal error of buying a black beemer last Nov - I should have known from previous Audi that I had.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115892

I bought a black Audi TT once - wanted denim blue, but there was a 12mth+ wait at the time and the black one came up quickly (guy who ordered it waited 11 months then went bankrupt apparently!) Was going to pass on it, as I hate cleaning cars, but a smart salesman saved the deal by saying that "black is the best colour to have if you don't like cleaning cars!"

"How do work that out?" says I...

"Everyone EXPECTS a black car to be dirty..."

I bought it... LOL

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115965

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Wattie on 09 February 2007

I bought a black Audi TT once - wanted denim blue, but there was a 12mth+ wait at the time and the black one came up quickly (guy who ordered it waited 11 months then went bankrupt apparently!) Was going to pass on it, as I hate cleaning cars, but a smart salesman saved the deal by saying that "black is the best colour to have if you don't like cleaning cars!"

"How do work that out?" says I...

"Everyone EXPECTS a black car to be dirty..."

I bought it... LOL

Everyone tried to warn me off but there's only one colour for a 911 IMHO - not a moments regret :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115968

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back