Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where is the dodgy GT3

I've just emailed him and it's a late one too - Dec 2000 (X)...

Should be at least another £10k shouldn't it? RHD and never tracked / repaired ???

I smell a rat... :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112833

There seems to be a nice GT3 at Gmund for 49k. Dont know the car but when it was 55k the bloke sent me pics - looked quite nice!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112891

That £36k mk1 does look like good value. There's a thread on ph about it and i'm expecting someone to say something unsavoury about it.

May be wrong though, could just be a cheap car at lhd money

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112905

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 29 January 2007

That £36k mk1 does look like good value. There's a thread on ph about it and i'm expecting someone to say something unsavoury about it.

May be wrong though, could just be a cheap car at lhd money
I emailed the guy saying I might be interested if it was W reg or later and got the following reply:

"
the car was registered december 2000 and is X plate,thanks.
"

and that was it!!! no name, dodgy email address, no give me a call for more details, let me tell you more about the car, etc, etc...!!! :eek:
And the only phone number in tha ad is a mobile, with no address or anything.

Defintely smell a rat on this one - especially as it is a late RHD car...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113028

Hmmmm, does not sound good.

What is the saying - "buy the seller as much as you buy the car" or something like that. Had the same thing when I emailed that pistonheads red carrera 997 ad. No info given but the car wasnt selling....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113225

Steve, come and have a look at my GT3, its very nice!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113269

I'm off GT3's for now as I'm buying a bike this month instead! Just looking at a Ducati 749.....

Do my bike test next week :? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 113435

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back