Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Butzi's 993 C2 for sale!

Carrera

Banned
ok, RS is almost ready to collect in the next couple of wks, I was going to Px the C2, but until then I'll put it up for sale. If you're interested, contact me quick 'cos it won't be for sale for long. Offer me what you think it's worth, and if it's more than the Px price then I'll take it!

Please, no time wasters, I hate selling cars, and that's why I'm Px it if it dsen't sell.

see here:

<Sorry previous link not available after migration>

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110809

bloody good price even for a leftie :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110821

a celebrity owner ! must be worth some extra

MORE PICS come one we want to see everyone one of them !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110895

Wow Mick, you are giving her away at that price. A great spec with the all-important suspension and mounts already done, and it's also been sorted by a trustworthy indie. Anyone bidding you less than asking price is taking the... mick! :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110900

I agree Mick, that is a fantastic price for a sorted car. Someone will be getting a bargain!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110901

Not that bothered about the price, just as long as I get more than what Px offered. Just want a hassle free sale, I REALLY hate selling cars!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110909

Hope you get want you're after Mick - I'll have to find the thread on your RS now!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111928

Hi Mick, had any interest?

I was trying to sell a car before PX ing it before and people just weren't getting that there was a deal to be had and I ended up taking the PX offer. And then once i'd traded in there were loads of calls!

The car buying public are a nightmare when you're a seller!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111932

Hey Mick - you forgot to photograph the bottom corners of the windscreen - it's the first thing i'd look for on 993 bodywork!
I'm amazed, as you seem to have covered every other square inch of the car! :wink:

Good luck. Can't wait to see the RS.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111934

I was quite surprised to have had so many e-mails offering, all reasonable price. Just waiting for one or two to get back to me. Not so much the actual amount but more of the hassle factor. TBH I'm not asking for much but I just can't be arsed to arrange for viewings and take the car to PPI etc etc.... that's wht Px is so attractive!

Hey Jack, I thought I covered every bits, must have missed the bottom coner of the windscreen! :oops:
(Actually I just didn't want to show that great big rust hole there! :wink: )

The bit I missed is actually ok, nut there are some paint bubbles on the rear screen pillar, and the rear quarter window frame. Hadn't got any worse in the last 6 yrs that I had the car so I haven't bothered to fix them.

Just wish someone could just turn up with a bag of £20 notes and drive the car away, while I'm having my dinner!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111957

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 25 January 2007

Just wish someone could just turn up with a bag of £20 notes and drive the car away, while I'm having my dinner!
I could do that... Just as long as you don't want to count them... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111974

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back