Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ok to buy a white 964?

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by PAUL CHEETHAM on 15 January 2007
Ian, it seems we have identical cars. mine has blue interior and has been lowered. personally i think a white on 964 of that age looks fantastic. i walked away from others of similar spec and condition because i liked white.

paul

:)

Me too. Went specifically shopping for 964 in white only.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109659

I think with a lower suspension and RS cooling in the front, you have the best colour for a C2 964 other than black or yellow :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109664

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 14 January 2007

White is the new silver, apparently.
Sshhhh, Don't tell everyone.... I'll have no hope of finding the elusive white boxster :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109667

Be careful with targas, especially if you are going to use it as an everyday drive. They tend to leak....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109738

Thanks again all for exploring this one with me.

Nick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109817

I love white 911s, especially 3.2, 964 Coupes Just think how cool that car would look with red wheels...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109821

Now that I've repeated to myself "buy on condition, buy on condition" more than a hundred times I've come round to thinking that GP white is actually very nice especially the ones in good condition :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115740

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back