Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Poeple posting again (white gt3)

smtk

You still thinking about a 3 Simon?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106468

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 05 January 2007

Just out of intrest when the GT3 MkII came out what was it worth a year later?
The 3s seem to have lost about 10-12K per year for the first 3 years. There are a lot of 3 years old cars in the mid-£50K at the moment.

You could assume £10K less, but will depend on demand for them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106469

Nice but......IMHO I think it needs something to offset all the white, maybe a subtle gt3 decal in Blue along the lower flanks ala the 996 GT3 RS?? What do you think?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106470

Maybe its the whole lighting/setting that is influencing me, but that is one of the nicest I have seen.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106471

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 05 January 2007

Previous poster said:

http://www.stuttgart9.co.uk/upload/showpost.php?p=55881&postcount=46
I swear this guy is trying to make me burn money :|Just out of intrest when the GT3 MkII came out what was it worth a year later?
Simon bought mine at 22 months old it had lost about 20k from the selling price.
Rob, what would the selling price of a MK2 3 been with air con and the standard options?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106480

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 05 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 05 January 2007

Previous poster said:

http://www.stuttgart9.co.uk/upload/showpost.php?p=55881&postcount=46
I swear this guy is trying to make me burn money :|Just out of intrest when the GT3 MkII came out what was it worth a year later?
Simon bought mine at 22 months old it had lost about 20k from the selling price.
Rob, what would the selling price of a MK2 3 been with air con and the standard options?

It was about £73k, think I worked out mine had around £7k of options. Air con was standard I believe. The options on mine were:

Xenons, embossed seats, coloured belts, cruise, small carbon pack, carbon sills, carbon gearlever, carbon handbrake, carbon steering wheel.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106496

Previous poster said:

Well we'll see in a year. The way i figure it waiting list is like 3 or 4 months i dont want to loose 10 grand and maybe in a year i could better afford one

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106520

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:

Well we'll see in a year. The way i figure it waiting list is like 3 or 4 months i dont want to loose 10 grand and maybe in a year i could better afford one
Plenty of time to start a thinking about it thread then! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106524

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back