Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Switch next to sunroof switch?

BEN C4

What the hell does this switch do under the oil temp dial and next to the sunroof switch?

Damn I need a handbook.

I have only had my 964 since the 19th and am slowly getting to grips with most of the things but this switch is winding me up.

Cheers all in advance,

Ben

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104671

Have you pressed it? :wink:

Or is that a bit risky! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104697

Erm, wasn't the switch next to the sunroof switch the rear spoiler switch to manually raise/lower it? And isn't the oil temp dial in a completely different place?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104702

Lowers the undercarriage and sets flaps to 10 degrees ready for landing.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104718

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by BEN C4 on 29 December 2006

What the hell does this switch do under the oil temp dial = CHANGES THE CLOCK TIME

and next to the sunroof switch = RAISES AND LOWERS THE REAR SPOILER

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104720

No, that doesn't seem right.

My sunroof switch is directly under the oil level gauge mounted so I can barely see it. And the illusive switch is next to that closer to the steering wheel. The way it is mounted is similar to that of the switch that adjusts the clock but it is on the left of the steering wheel.

The switch that does the spoiler is down by the Diff lock switch, i don't mean those ones.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104817

is it to swap mirror control from left to right? is on my '86 911

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104821

That is exactly correct. Where as the sunroof switch points out towards you the electric mirror selector is turned through 90 degrees to face left to right. The mirror adjuster is the small joystick top front of the drivers door pannel.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104877

Yay! That is just what that switch does! Many thanks all. I'm not sure quite how long it would have taken me to actually work that out. It seems like an odd place to have the switch but I had thought it was strange that I could only adjust my mirror.

Now let me think what my next question is?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104891

Why have I got an extra window washer switch on the dashboard maybe?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104902

Oh yes!!.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104973

You have fun excploring these older cars don't you! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 105035

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back