Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alcantara steering wheel

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 14 December 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 14 December 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 14 December 2006

Guess the spinning banana boys need the guidance to stay on the straight and narrow! :twisted:
exactly...... and yellow would work well on mine... depending on how Ade's look I may wrap some leather around ? or ??[/i:WsCvZtUZZ1]
Next week mate! Ordered from Gert today, hopefully in by Tuesday... Porsche UK are out of stock at the mo... There's another gorgeous bit of Manthey bling going in too :wink:
What's the Manthey bit Ade?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100857

CNC'd by Olaf himself I hear :wink:

0008168.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100881

short shift kit?

Ade, you really need to book into the Priory, I hear they are treating for all types of addiction these days

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100902

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 16 December 2006

CNC'd by Olaf himself I hear :wink:

0008168.jpg
Having had a play with one the other day, definately a good thing to fit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100927

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 15 December 2006
my car is going to be left at OPC over Xmas for suspension check up, squeaks etc
dry top mount I have been told, will see, I am off to sunny St Lucia while being done lol.

fffing tart.....never leave a GT3 to an OPC for suspension sort out...it'll come back totally screwed....you know where to go...J.....Z.....M

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100932

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 16 December 2006
short shift kit?

Ade, you really need to book into the Priory, I hear they are treating for all types of addiction these days

LOL... I really do need.... help! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100950

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back