Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

independant or porsche warranty

fidge911

forgive me if you've all covered this subject before. My 2002 996 C4 cabs independant warranty runs out in Jan 2007 its ran by the Black Horse Insurance company and seems pretty good although i've never had to claim for anything but a new oil pressure sensor. They want £439.92 and i can pay it over 10 months interest free, just to check i rang my nearest OPC at Newcastle and was told a 111 point check would cost £190 and then 12 months Porsche warranty for £895, anyone had a similar dilemma on what to do and what was the outcome. cheers paul :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98470

opc version is expensive, if your current version works then worth sticking with it but make sure they cover engine issues properly

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98485

Check the claim limit.
If it is limited to 5K then it will not save you of the engine blows up.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98751

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back