Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993RS, what'ya think?

Thanks for the offer Servo, I've been meaning to go to Japan for some yrs, if I do go I'll definately meet up with you! It'll cost me more than £500 just for the flight!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97940

Mick, Excuse my ignorance but isn't it supposed to have an RS badge on the rear engine cover? How much does it have to be speed yellow? For what is is worth I thought the red one from an earlier thread with the black wheel centres and monster spoiler was possibly the coolest looking RS I've seen to date....and from the Euro prices of these ones also seemed a reasonable deal. Cheers, Bob.

(previous postings as Bob.Boughtflower)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97969

translation

EUR 59.900 Data: Using vehicle, 40,000 km 210 KW (286 HP), gasoline, transmission, Erstzulassung: 06/96. HU/AU - Again, air conditioning system, yellow, 2/3 doors Fuel consumption combines info.: 11.9 l/100km CO2-Emissionen combine: 295 g/km Characteristics: ABS, zentralverriegelung, el. Going away barrier, light alloy wheels, el. Window lifter Description: More rarely 993,3,8 with R-S change in absolute new Top condition, EZ: 26.06.1996, 40000KM, Swedish vehicle, 4 previous owners, customer service again, climate, alarm, RCD 22, R-S aerodynamics kit, brake cooling, brake kit R-S, yellow brake linings Pagid, brake hoses steel, brake disks again, Recaro of seats with Porsche coat of arms, 6-Punkt-Gurte, Sparco Alcantara steering wheel removable, fire extinguisher, Hego cage, operating path schaltwegverkuerzung, aluminum of pedals, sport exhaust casing, instruments white deposited, sport chassis, differential lock, aluminum wheels speed LINE, vehicle check book-maintained 220 KW, original of rear seats, seats and steering wheel available, absolutely accident and Nachlackierungsfrei, perfectly, last KD in July 2006 for 1.800, - with Porsche Stockholm, a winter driven, no racing course seen, vehicle is not at present in Sweden, price contains transport after lifting RTS living, before inspection please date agrees, further photos available, no value added tax Document of identificationable (§25a)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97988

translation no 2

EUR 179.800 Data: Using vehicle, 15,200 km 480 KW (653 HP), Erstzulassung: 04/96. HU: 11/05, OUTER ONE: 11/05 yellow, Description: M 003 change on 3, 8RSR GT3-Kurbelwelle, Titanpleul, strengthened GT2-Koepfe along special seal, running GT2-Doppelzuendung, large Luftmassenmesser(Einzela nfertigung)Doppe lansaugung, mixing running loader K24/26 racing pressure capsules, running exhaust system, 2 oil coolers, GT3 Getriebe(60/40) with electronic oil-cooled system, GT3RS- schaltbock and switching push pull cables, sinter metal clutch, adjustable Bielstein GT2-Fahrwerk with header tanks completely in university University of, 6-Kolben brake assembly, BBS F. v max: 320 km, 0-100=3, 9 0-200=8, 9 as new, 1. Hp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97989

Thanks Warren, the first one is a replica, note the headlight washer, real RS dosen't have that. Second one is a force induction highly modified, not that brave!

Bob, the one I'm looking at, it's been debadged, not uncommon apparently, easy to fix. I've got my heart set on a SY so not gonna bother looking at other colour.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97998

Any News on this car Mick ?

UPDATE please ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98005

You're more inpatient than me!

Still waiting for the guy to decide whether to sell or not! :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98007

Have you given him a dead line when to come back to you by ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98009

No, just have to wait and see, it seems to be a seller's market at the moment!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98013

Keep everything corssed for you mate.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98036

You will get one sooner of later honest guv dont worry

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98076

Mick - have you tried contacting an OPC in Germany - they (like the OPC's in the Uk) will have a database of cars for sale - they also have more interest in older cars - got to be worth a try methinks ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98247

Mick - you have pm - :wink: :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98248

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back