Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993RS, what'ya think?

Ermm - its in better cosmetic nick than my Targa was at 20 kmiles from a Porsche dealer - what's the problem?

Negotiate the price, then negotiate the price, then negotiate the price.

If he won't play (all his stories about appreciation are stories) - walk away - don't be too desperate - you could use PCGB and get an equal car with no damage for less - with a bit of patience.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97829

On the other hand - you could buy a yellow GT3 - some great GT3 driver videos on youtube.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97832

With property its position position position

With Porsches its condition, inspection, negotiation.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97838

I like it but its got the small spoiler. Did you want the smaller rear spoiler?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97841

He said not. And that he could change the spoiler etc etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97842

Oh I've just re-read, apently the spolier is nothing too major to swap. Its very low mileage and looks extremely clean.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97844

Buy in haste, repent at leisure

(@copyright grandmothers everywhere)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97865

Thank you master, will keep that in mind, but the force is strong...

Thanks Warren for the link, looks interesting, if the one I'm looking at falls through, I'll prob look into it. Is it Swiss? I might need some help in translating!

Fingers and toes crossed again, they've been crossed for so long I'm getting pressure sores......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97868

Italian from the looks of things, and you know how they drive :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97882

Indeed its Italian............Sorry bout that, i had a look for a Swiss one for you, but none for sale here - i have a feeling that they didnt sell them here.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97898

Just an interesting thought, do they have RS in Swiss? I know they don't in the US because of emmission and all, but I thought the Swiss was ok with it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97910

i dont think they did sell it here - the only 993 RS's i have ever seen here are clones........i will find out for you

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97920

Mick

You need to come to Japan mate, plenty of nice cars here and not as expensive! EUR 75K is a lot of dosh! A round trip incl grub and digs to Japan will only be GBP 500,00 or so - happy to show you around if you come over. I can help with the shipping of course and you might get a car with lower mileage and more to your preferred spec....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97928

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back