Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT Keys for a GT3

Trackday quote eh? More details please

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97986

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by scotia_steve74 on 06 December 2006

It's beautiful today but unfortunatley I dont pick the GT3 up til Tues in Bourenmouth! Dropping the Box off on Friday! Everything all sorted though - sooo looking forward to it!Just got a good Insurance trackday quote as well!

good work....

I recall my 1st drive, late evening in the rain, completely scared of binning the car, as the aggressive track settings were quite difficult to get used to......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97987

The weather has picked up here but I can't go for a blast till I get my new tyres fitted(Saturday), so it will be another boring weekend.

Max

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98102

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 06 December 2006Trackday quote eh? More details please
Dunc
Used A Manning - unlimited track days, gt3 garaged, me (32), 4 years NCD and only 3 points pending from the lovely Central Police (on the way back from yours matey and the Mk1).... £1115. Bit more than I'd been quoted but not when you take into account trackdays - even a reasonable excess on those!! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98104

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back