Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Audi driver thinking of converting...

Go for the Turbo - a great all round car and should hold value reasonably well! Keep a crappy car for day-to-day shopping and big stuff transport!!

You wont regret it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99428

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Tartan_Rob on 11 December 2006

The new RS4 is a very capable and looks and sounds absolutely superb but IMO it feels slow, we all know that it is not but it is so comfortable and effortless to the point of being boring IMO - especially for my day-to-day driving. Now the RS6 is a different matter but they are getting on a bit and the new one is out shortly (a complete monster) which will hit residuals.

So, what I was looking for in the Porsche Turbo was, performance, safety, comfort, outright ability and something that is good fun whilst reminding you that it should not be driven hard without respect....+ the other bits, sensible economy when driving easy, decent practicality etc

My preferances then really only leave me 2 marques (until BMW bring out a 4x4 M3 or M5) - Audi or Porsche...
Rob,

Are you Jeremy Clarkson writing under an assumed name? :wink:

On the basis of the above and your first post, I think it's a Saturn V rocket you're looking for. Murder to park though...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100590

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back