Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fifth Gear GT3

Does anyone listen though? Look at the Stop the C*ck campaign on SniffPetrol to get rid of James Allen. He's still there, more's the pity.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94677

Oh I just found Amandas' web site

http://www.amandastretton.co.uk/ :)

"If you were looking for one word to summarise Amanda Stretton, it would ‘versatile’. While most people would be happy to succeed in one filed, Amanda has carved a name for herself in four highly competitive arenas. And there’s more to come.
She’s a racing driver… and a winner on the world stage. Taking on the men at their own game, Amanda has won races in the tough FIA GT Championship. She’s an accomplished TV presenter with a string of programmes for Channel 4 and Channel 5 behind her. She’s a witty speaker at live events, a working journalist, and has even found time to do a spot of fashion modelling. Yet there’s more: she’s a housewife and mother to two young children. Versatile is one way to describe Amanda Stretton… but perhaps ‘superwoman’ would do just as well. Read on to discover more about this human whirlwind."

It has a contact Amanda option.....

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/as__r5_c2.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94678

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stevo on 28 November 2006

oh really ? just found that in your favorites then ! :twisted:

suzi perry gets my vote a much more complete package....... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94682

Previous poster said:

Oh I just found Amandas' web sitehttp://www.amandastretton.co.uk/ :)
It has a contact Amanda option.....
:eek:
STALKER ALERT run Amanda run!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94683

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 28 November 2006

Previous poster said:

oh really ? just found that in your favorites then ! :twisted:

You'll need to press your case with piccies fella (SFW obv) :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94722

Previous poster said:

Thought you had a wife Stevo!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94729

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 28 November 2006

Previous poster said:

So? You can stalk but you can't touch :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94731

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 28 November 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 28 November 2006

So? You can stalk but you can't touch :wink:
lol :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94737

The producers of this program should be ashamed of themselves. Did they place an advert saying WANTED. The Management at Channel 5, are looking to recruit the most incompetent, want-to-be TV presenters to host 5
th
Gear.

There were more talented individuals at my 3 year old daughters nativity play….

To make matters worse, they think the viewers are more interested in a clapped out old Merc running chip fat than the new GT3 ( given the time allocated). All topped off with Dim Tim making one of his pathetic comments “don’t know about white”

Bring back TG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94738

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 28 November 2006

Ack i HATE her. Have you seen her on the gadgit show? its cringe worthy to watch at times. If they are eye candy then fine just dont give them a speaking part :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94743

Woah, we like Suzi! Give me Suzi in her sweaty leathers of a Sunday afternoon anytime!

The Gadget Show suffers the same problem as Fifth Gear, i.e. the Jon Bentley effect. Cretin.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95077

It's not just VBH and that stupid giggle, what about the guy with the long hair ?????

PS I'm in the Suzi fan club too

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95252

SMTK I feel for you cause I know you still want to 'butter that Henderson' - but the whole programme should go - I suspect the banger racing costs less than lapping a GT3 so they probably only have 5 minutes of footage versus the whole day of banger racing.... Much as Clarkson annoys me with his stupidity and always selecting another car rather than a Porsche, at least most of it is watchable and they (almost) always have good guests!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95265

They did have a good piece where jason plato took a 997 turbo around a track though a while back. and tiff is alright too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95541

I thought the car looked fantastic and she at least gave it it's dues unlike tg who admit its great but sl*g it off anway

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95572

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back