Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

On the hunt! 993 RS

Ok, here we go!

Contacted Paul McClean in GTClassics as I still haven't had a reply from Tom from H&S. Very nice chap to talk to. Very helpful.

The yellow big wing RS on Tom's site is with Tom this wkend just gone. It was Porsche Austria's ex-show car when it was new. 59k km, had some paint work done because when it finished being the show car, they had to rip off all the vinyl decor which damaged the painwork a bit. It was re-painted by Porsche. No body work damage otherwise. Paul is going to ring Tom to get more details of the car and to reserve it for me.

Then I had a chat with Jamie to arrange for finance. Easier than I thought! Jamie's service so far is first rate!

Paul is going to fly over to Germany to inspect the car for me in the next couple of wks. If it all goes well Paul will then import the car for me and do all the paper work.

With any luck, I could have the car in a few wks!!! Don't want to get too excited in case it turns out to be no good but just can't help it! :D

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/mini-180_8064_450x338.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94298

Very nice, very nice indeed fingers crossed

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94300

gosh i really hope so mick, the car looks lush, bet you cant sleep at night now

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94311

I haven't slept since I decided to buy one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94322

Wow Mick, that looks great! Speak to you tomorrow.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94323

Cheers Jamie, when you ask for my credit check did they just burst out laughing and said "phrrrrr... You want to give him WHAT!?!!? :eek:
"

:wink:
fingers toes and every other cross-able bits crossed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94327

They have noticed a definate Yellow trend!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94332

Mick, that does look good.............are you still going with that bame for you yellow boys of 'The Banana Club' :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94348

I was kind of hoping you won't mention that! :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94351

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 27 November 2006

I was kind of hoping you won't mention that! :oops:
Sorry but you dared Nic to post 'those' pics......there has to be some form of payback :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94353

All's fair in love and cars!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94359

I just don't think SD and Daz would want to be called the banana boys! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94374

Too late........think this one will stick and run and run.....Banana could be the new Pink! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94377

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back