Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hmmm..which ones?

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 19 November 2006
I have been looking on Carnewal-is a 996 a P96 or P97?

P96 :)
P97 is 997.

I've bought several pieces of Gert and found his service to be excellent - need a few more bits so was going to drop him an email later....

Philip

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91205

Sod it. I am going to call the indie tomorrow AM and see if I can get it fitted before Bedford... :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91230

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 19 November 2006
Sod it. I am going to call the indie tomorrow AM and see if I can get it fitted before Bedford... :twisted:

It better be switchable for Bedford, a standard 996 is at the limit there, a PSE equipped 996 will be kicking out 104dB - guaranteed to result in an early day!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91232

I have decided on the switch. Just so I can press it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91233

Not a bad idea, I must get mine fitted. I failed the noise test at Castle Combe last year when my PSE/Fabspeed CAI resulted in a 107.8dB noise test. At least it sounded good....pardon....I said at least it sounded good :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91235

These noise limits seem really low. How do people manage if they have a teeny weeny mod on the car? I mean, my standard exhaust is bloody quiet and if that near the limit then there is not much leeway (Sp?) is there.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91238

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 19 November 2006
PSE on a 3?

I thought the 3's system was different to a C2/4

Was this for mk1 or 2, or both??

Will it affect db levels for t/days?

Yes, on my Mk1 when I first bought it. Mine was non-switchable and always on.

PSE on the '3 made 103db static (4500rpm).
Driveby at Bedford was never a problem.

So red sticker, but never black flagged.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91338

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back