Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

See Something I like.. what you think ?

And we can't afford to lose another forum member to the dark side! Can't have more 996 than 993 here!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93402

Good choice Dan. Keep the 993 and enjoy it. The 996 may be faster and more refined, but the 993 has more soul. I think you're a soul man, right?!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93404

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 24 November 2006

And we can't afford to lose another forum member to the dark side! Can't have more 996 than 993 here!
Thought we already had! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93446

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel on 24 November 2006

Yesterday I drove just south of Liverpool to view a C2S, its was not the nicest car in the world.. But for the year and miles not too bad !

I was standing looking at the car, got the price down to £9k to change.. then it hit me, why am I spending £9k on a car which has 6,000 miles fewer than mine, is exact same trim as mine, 20 months newer but has a fat a$$ for £9k !

As yet have not looked at the C4 @ northway, if I am going to change mine it will have to be Black or Grey and may have to be a 996 !

I am very happy with mine, going to spend about £2k on mods and keep her for a while.. I am so worried about the 3.4 engine, that I would have to go 3.6, which is £33k+ I may as well wait a few years and look at a GT3 !!
Come on Dan....you know you want a 996 really :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93451

Sooner or later there'll only be the guys with flat caps and smoke pipes driving 993s! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93454

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 993C2S on 24 November 2006

Good choice Dan. Keep the 993 and enjoy it. The 996 may be faster and more refined, but the 993 has more soul. I think you're a soul man, right?!
<says in voice of barry white>

Darn Right !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93460

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel on 24 November 2006

Yesterday I drove just south of Liverpool to view a C2S, its was not the nicest car in the world.. But for the year and miles not too bad !

I was standing looking at the car, got the price down to £9k to change.. then it hit me, why am I spending £9k on a car which has 6,000 miles fewer than mine, is exact same trim as mine, 20 months newer but has a fat a$$ for £9k !

As yet have not looked at the C4 @ northway, if I am going to change mine it will have to be Black or Grey and may have to be a 996 !

I am very happy with mine, going to spend about £2k on mods and keep her for a while.. I am so worried about the 3.4 engine, that I would have to go 3.6, which is £33k+ I may as well wait a few years and look at a GT3 !!

now that's the Dan we all know and love ! he's made his mind up and he's sticking to it........ :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93478

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 24 November 2006

Previous poster said:
now that's the Dan we all know and love ! he's made his mind up and he's sticking to it........ :lol:
Decisions, Decisions! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93482

Save your pennies Dan....with all the GT3's on here now you'll have a fine choice in a few years....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93486

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 24 November 2006

Save your pennies Dan....with all the GT3's on here now you'll have a fine choice in a few years....
I was thinking the same thing! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93494

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back