Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jar of vaseline....

Rob J

....is perched on my desk on account of the car having been handed over to West London about an hour ago for its annual....

.....this is going to be fun to see what they turn up with (not!)... :(
...the card of my "service advisor" is by the phone together with my bank managers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86300

Why didn't you get JZM to service it when it was in for the brakes?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86302

OPC stamp needed on a GT3 for reg servicing! Warranty stuff etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86304

Ah! :lightbulbmoment:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86307

Rob, mine came back with nothing wrong, except two rears down to the canvass, they didn't do my brake fluid as I wanted SRF and they don't stock it.

Hope it not too painfull!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86309

btw, whats the Mk1 bit?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86310

Thank you Mr Poon, it can go to JZM once a year, for geo work & any consumables, OPC for standard servicing. Unfortunately the extended warranty is a must in my mind. :roll:

Well JZM did the brake fluid, so they shouldn't be anywhere near that. I know they went all over the car when it was in so shouldn't be anything other than a standard service, which is why I'll be interested to see what they pick up.

The Mk1 bit you've obviously missed the threads & pi$$ take on. Would appear I have a Mk1 side sill on one side. Was picked up by JZM a few weeks back. No damage to car, no respray, but for some reason has a Mk1 sill on the passenger side.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86312

Ditto old boy, I paid for my warranty beofre the price hike. Think today is the last day BTW.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86315

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 31 October 2006

Ditto old boy, I paid for my warranty beofre the price hike. Think today is the last day BTW.
yeah, funny that mines in today :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86317

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 31 October 2006
The Mk1 bit you've obviously missed the threads & pi$$ take on. Would appear I have a Mk1 side sill on one side. Was picked up by JZM a few weeks back. No damage to car, no respray, but for some reason has a Mk1 sill on the passenger side.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I assume you will be contacting the selling OPC!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86319

Anyway off to work now, toodle pip!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86321

Fingers crossed Rob - Hope it isn't too bad!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86336

Good luck Rob, WL were good for my major 4yr service, no bendover moments and i'm guessing even they will not have the audacitiy to recommend new brakes with what you have at the mo!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86351

If they say you need new brake pads I'll LMAO!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86356

Right can put that jar away for another year (unused thankfully). Nothing needed at all.

"Sir should consider having his geometry checked as there appears some uneven front tyre wear" "Erghh, no he shouldn't was set up 3 weeks ago by JZM".

Phew... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86361

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back