Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my 997 c2

Your boxster was Lapis - I think the blue and sand/savanna works well. I didn't realise how many people dislike it until I got on here! :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82947

Mycal - lovely looking car! Good combination - my car is basalt black with sand beige. The light interior makes the car that much roomier!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82949

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by mycal on 19 October 2006

Astra, would have been about an E plate. 1300cc 4 speed Club model with lovely grey and yellow checkered factory fitted seats.
Cool

I had a flat mid blue mk2 astra 1.3 merit

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82950

yes Boxster was Lapis but with the blue interior, much prefer the blue and sand combo.

glad they dislike it, means there wont be many about with that combo ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82957

Had a black Boxster with savanna and then a lapis one with savanna. Remember being told by an independent dealer that he'd struggle to sell one with a savanna interior, but not sure I believe that. For a change my 997 C2S is lapis with black interior.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82963

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back