Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 RS v M3 TODAY

richardofengland

Strange one today. Was with our sales guy visiting a client in Crawley and we were in his M3 and just behind my dream car - GT3RS white with blue. Bear in mind the fastest I have ever been as 120 mph.

my guy decided off a roundabout to give it some and so did the GT3RS and pulled away from us consistently until we were upto 140 and it was time to slow down (end of road).

Chap had a great GT3 no plate (will not give it on here) and a nurburgring sticker. We asked him at the roundabout if he went with the 911Uk lot and he didn't, but went with another group and had just returned from SPA. Seemed liked a nice bloke, top car and oooOOO so fast. I am glad we lost the race !

Sundeep - I did give him the web address.

Rich

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82201

GT3 RS ! Yummy..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82209

Might have been that Steve Rance chap...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82211

who is steve Rance, about 40 better looking than Daz ( if that's possible).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82249

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by richardofengland on 18 October 2006

who is steve Rance, about 40 better looking than Daz ( if that's possible).
Richard, known you for 5 mins, and already gutted that you didnt make it to the ring, you would have fitted in big time :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82250

i will be first on the next list - I promise you that, and my brother is real life of party, first on the dance floor, always pulls type, so he's coming to. ( I have not told him there are no women)

ps how do i reply which includes the post i am replying to.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82251

Previous poster said:
Strange one today. Was with our sales guy visiting a client in Crawley and we were in his M3 and just behind my dream car - GT3RS white with blue. Bear in mind the fastest I have ever been as 120 mph.
my guy decided off a roundabout to give it some and so did the GT3RS and pulled away from us consistently until we were upto 140 and it was time to slow down (end of road).
Chap had a great GT3 no plate (will not give it on here) and a nurburgring sticker. We asked him at the roundabout if he went with the 911Uk lot and he didn't, but went with another group and had just returned from SPA. Seemed liked a nice bloke, top car and oooOOO so fast. I am glad we lost the race !
Rich

WOW was it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82265

Previous poster said:

Rich
Sounds like Andy Baughan.

He lives near Crawley, and was at the ring with us the other week, he is a very good wheelman....

G.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82271

not andy been there done that i know it all Bourne

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82275

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 18 October 2006

not andy been there done that i know it all Bourne
That's not nice Daz :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82281

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 18 October 2006

Previous poster said: