Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C$: your thoughts please on price?

kismet110

Porsche 911 996 C4 Coupe

December 2000

51,000 miles

Lapis Blue / Grey Leather

Full Porsche Service History

Last Service major one at 41K

1 years MOT

6 months Road Tax

3 owners

Park Assist

Climate Control

Electric Sunroof

Rear Wash Wipe

Tracker

New Tyres

Multi-CD Changer

Heated Seats

It's at an independent dealership. I've had a brief chat with the guy but will be back to him to ask a load more questions (learnt from this forum!) about RMS, whether engine has been changed, any accident damage, recent work carried out etc.

If it pans out then I'd get a 111 point check and OPC wtty on it for peace of mind but what else should I be asking and what would you deem a reasonable price to pay for this?

Also, what are the differences between a C4 and a C4S? I assumed the latter was a wider body but not sure if that's it.

Thanks in advance.

ALI

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80609

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by kismet110 on 13 October 2006

Also, what are the differences between a C4 and a C4S? I assumed the latter was a wider body but not sure if that's it.

Thanks in advance.

ALI
C4S was Turbo spec but without the blower - up rated suspension/brakes all leather interior.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80641

Thanks for that Hendo, appreciate it.

ALI

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81005

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back