Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Warranty Update

HRobinson

Trainee
Ok

Just picked up the car from Eindhoven.

They have changed the entire clutch including release bearing and all hydraulic components- cylinders etc.

Test drive has revealed that the bump is still there (although reduced) and there is a vibration through the clutch pedal (noticed by the engineer and not me).

They are in discussion with Porsche Holland and i will be returning the car when directed.

Get this............ so far all free of charge! Even the clutch friction plates!!!

Very pleased so far - albeit the car is still not right.

Matt

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79616

Good news so far - hope it all gets sorted in the end.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79618

good news well done Porsche

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79634

Got a call from Porsche Eindhoven today. The are in conference with Porsche Holland as to what could be wrong with the car and for further permission to investigate as they did not supply the car :?
. They will be calling for the car in a couple of weeks but have said it is ok to continue driving it :)
. The next question was did i buy the car new and how long had this problem existed, oddish questions considering the car is still under the original warranty?

Anyway they are mentioning driveshaft and gearbox now, thank god i won't have to put my hand in my pocket for a gearbox...........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80053

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back