Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 4s wanted black

Rodders

Magny-Cours
bloody hell how many threads are you starting tonight???? :wink:

i'm having trouble keeping up with ya

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79009

o sorry dude shall i stop

i apologise im just very determined to learn fast about a car and then quickly go and buy

ive seen one in autotrader

its £42995 whats your preference black or silver?
Web link

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79015

no mate post away...........just try to vary the post topics a bit :wink:

colour wise i'd go for the darker colours............tho preferably with the darker interior colours...........a savannah interior is going to be a nightmare to sell on,tho having said that silver is still seen as a safe bet body colour wise

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79020

I know of a very nice 993 Turbo S for sale....

Hmmm think it's a bit above your budget though

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79021

might be worthwhile figuring out which generation of 911 you like

there's still some 993 variants that come in your budget...........normally 993TT's,low low mile C4S's and possibly the 993RS...........you also are in 996 C4S money too

the 993 models are all air-cooled and have practically the same dash design dating back to the 60's,whereas the 996 models have a more modern dash design and are also water-cooled,they also suffer bigger depreaciation than their air-cooled predecessors something worth considering if this is your first trip into Porsche ownership especially 911 ownership

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79025

im thinking of a 4s or turbo ?> but my mates reckon i buy just a black porsche which is a carrera 2 and looks just as good for 30k?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79494

I ve got a 996 C4s, 2003/03, black with black ruffled leather, 0nly 8000 miles, 1 owner arrriving next week, nearer £50 than £40 im afraid

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79532

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back