Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manthey Brothers!

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 11 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by F1_Dragon on 10 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 10 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 07 October 2006

but the exhaust on Ade's Gt3, the car growls and hisses like it is trying to escape, made mine feel quiet !!!
After yesterday's funday at BrandsGP, I just brought the car back from JZ as a quick follow up as I also knew there is absolutely NO way I was going to pass Bedford noise tests.... The noise, whilst massively grin inducing, was starting to do my head in, and after a bit of tweaking by Steve McH, she is purring as quietly as a kitten! Well, ok, maybe an angry cat on drugs doing a Darth Vadar impression, but she's heck of a lot quieter than before!!! Kinda miss the growl though... :?
shame i was looking forward to hearing what all the fuss was about on saturday...:(
Well, I might revert back to the previous sound as I now know how to change the sound with a spanner and about 2 minutes! However, without the reduction in noise, there is no way they will allow me on at Bedford...! :)
well, maybe on sunday then?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79956

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back