Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Panamera spy shots ...

I noticed many people seem to encounter technical difficulties. What exactly went wrong?

Unfortunately I can only improve the software if I know what doesn't work as expected on other machines ... :(

If you want to create WebTours yourself, PM me! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78136

It worked fine for me. At first I didn't rtealise that the continue button at the bottom took you to the next picture :?
. Once I had mastered that it worked quite well, although the second window that controls the tour was a bit big, took up have my screen, and I couldn't seem to resize it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78142

Didn't work for me

Got the first picture in a large window and a pop up with instructions but as soon as I click on the picture the window closes. Can't see any buttons either

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78150

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Will G-J on 05 October 2006

Didn't work for me

Got the first picture in a large window and a pop up with instructions but as soon as I click on the picture the window closes. Can't see any buttons either
The second window at the bottom has a continue button that brings up the next picture.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78152

Oh it may be that one of the spy shots that is displayed makes closes the big window when you click on it :-/ Thanks for the feedback.

I'll see how I can can reduce the height of the smaller window (navigation bar).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78822

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back