Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 Picture Gallery

Previous poster said:

[b:s1AqNBeczY]Very nice video from the test track in Weissach. I have actually been to that track and got a lap in a 996.

Saturday I was at the Nürburgring. I was watching the racecars pass "Tier Garder" in around 300 km/h. There were a lot of Porsche GT3 RSR.

This is my 996 GT3 Mk2
[/b:s1AqNBeczY]

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/GT3_gadekær_small(1).JPG

Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 30 September 2006

Henrik

I agred, from all the preview vid's it sounds amazing ! esp from the recent RS offering

http://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=11&TopicID=8048&PagePosition=1

btw Henrik, pics of your motor please !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77455

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 01 October 2006

Ok... I'll get a Boxster and then concentrate on a GT3 fund :twisted:

BTW... I am now the sole owner of my house! Got letter from solisitors to say that n0b has been paid his money (my Boxster fund) now to get him to shift his sh1te!!!

Anyone want a mini engine, several mini/peugot 206 wheels and tyres, a citroen AX engine and box and various other items which are neither use nor ornament?

Does mean that you will be changine the piccy on your PCGB profile, assuming that is your wedding day?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77458

Re: GT3 - blooming gorgeous either Red or Yellow would suit, as would the £80K to pay for it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77459

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 02 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 01 October 2006

Ok... I'll get a Boxster and then concentrate on a GT3 fund :twisted:

BTW... I am now the sole owner of my house! Got letter from solisitors to say that n0b has been paid his money (my Boxster fund) now to get him to shift his sh1te!!!

Anyone want a mini engine, several mini/peugot 206 wheels and tyres, a citroen AX engine and box and various other items which are neither use nor ornament?

Does mean that you will be changine the piccy on your PCGB profile, assuming that is your wedding day?
Thanks.... will do!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77468

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back