Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

if I was to change car, what do I get ?

So Sundeep gets the 993RS...And everytime you go to the 'Ring, you will stop by Manthey, the most successful private team to race Porsches with wins in all the races worth winning, and you will realise that you picked the second best car to come out of Stuttgart. And as you gaze upon the floor of race-prepped GT3s in their technicolour splendour, then you'll ask, "Why aren't there more 993RSes in Manthey's race factory?"There's only one. There's only one GT3.
P1040120x.jpg

P1030773.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76315

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 25 September 2006

have driven both and would have a GT3 all day long!
angel3.gif
just heard Des fall off his chair !

I think I'm just fearful of making a emotional choice in a world of logic where I lust after something else but am considering something totally different !

993 RS, a thing of beauty.. I just look at it and want it....... but I'm not sure today is that day... as I would want to pamper the car as opposed to drive it !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76316

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 25 September 2006

So Sundeep gets the 993RS...And everytime you go to the 'Ring, you will stop by Manthey, the most successful private team to race Porsches with wins in all the races worth winning, and you will realise that you picked the second best car to come out of Stuttgart. And as you gaze upon the floor of race-prepped GT3s in their technicolour splendour, then you'll ask, "Why aren't there more 993RSes in Manthey's race factory?"There's only one. There's only one GT3.
P1040120x.jpg
mmmm mouth watering picture.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76324

that's my twin brother Hozay

and a bit of CGI !

and I so want to be there this weekend !!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76325

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 25 September 2006
that's my twin brother Hozay
and a bit of CGI !
and I so want to be there this weekend !!!!
:D
You're in denial... get yourself over mate! If you need to, leave the 993 at home. If the GT3 is not yet ready to head south, ride shotgun in my Honda and you can help me bring the wheels back from Manthey when I pick up the car :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76331

Honda.....

oh dear...... u trying to pull a granny ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76333

so you're actually going out to the ring for some dating !

btw, Henry says I should get a CSL

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76335

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 26 September 2006
so you're actually going out to the ring for some dating !
btw, Henry says I should get a CSL

CSL is a great car, but if you don't want traction control etc, you're gonna hate the SMG. And yes, she's flying out to meet there for my b'day... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76336

wasn't soo keen on the SMG, nice but I feel my pirate time will come... to think he sold his Gt2 earlier in the year for 57 and that was a car !

apart from CSL what else do I need to ponder ? Noble ?

btw, you tart !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76338

380bhp Caymen? Would give a GT3 a run for it's money.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76341

They could have washed it though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76342

gt2, I'll rather wait 4 years for them to be half the price........

although I would only buy such a car from a known owner.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76345

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 26 September 2006
wasn't soo keen on the SMG, nice but I feel my pirate time will come... to think he sold his Gt2 earlier in the year for 57 and that was a car !
apart from CSL what else do I need to ponder ? Noble ?
btw, you tart !

Yep, I'd be up for SMG when the new 7spd dual clutch tippy becomes standard on the 998GT3...

For the budget, there isn't anything else!

Ok, maybe the Sagaris which is unbelievable fun (3rd gear wheelspin in the dry :twisted:
, but no ABS) but it would get tiring pretty quick... (they come with 3yr warranties nowadays!)

The '3 ticks all the boxes! (and you know they do!)

Oh, and yes, :oops: :p :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76348

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back