Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Must have options for 997 (MY2007-8)

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Andy Carr on 02 November 2006

Sports Chrono is worth the money, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise! It remaps the engine and makes the throttle response that much sharper and in the UK it's a bargain at £550. The sports exhaust is also a must have - if you spec nothing else, spec this.

Don't bother with the rear wiper (spoils the lines) and before investing in BOSE make sure you try two cars, one with and one without and see if you can tell which is which with your eyes closed! I didn't bother with it, too busy listening to the sports exhaust. Coloured wheel caps are half-price from e-bay (still OE) and Sat Nav good for resale as people expect this sort of toy on a car costing this much.

Yeah Sport Chrono package is definitely a must have! I do not really like the rear wiper. BOSE sound system is a must have too, I dont think that normal system of Porsche has quality enough. I am not sure about the sports exhaust. If you go for a white car, then dont have coloured wheel caps in my opinion.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89524

Sports exhaust is a must IMO. Are you considering the Powerkit - it is getting good reviews in the UK?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89543

C2S + Chrono + Adaptive seats + Heated seats + special leather + Crests +entry gaurds + nav + tel.

Factory collection

Guess where I've been today :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89552

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony Corbett on 12 November 2006

C2S + Chrono + Adaptive seats + Heated seats + special leather + Crests +entry gaurds + nav + tel.

Factory collection

Guess where I've been today :)
A good selection - the adaptive seats are great! What's special leather?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89554

Only bother with the telephone if you have two SIM cards, otherwise a real pain (unless they have changed it for 2007 MY). Adaptive seats are a bit pricey.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89561

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back