Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Supersport Black

well, my there half is getting herself the new Audi TT (to repalce her roadster) and me, I'm after a bit of italian :eek:
for a while anyways... will come back to porsche but need to get myself an money pit for a while LOL

(never thought i'd say i wanted to buy anything other than a 911!!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75269

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Glenn Wallis on 19 September 2006

Ade - looks fab! As per earlier posts I was really looking for a black super and RHD and although the very generous advice on this forum suggests they may be nigh on impossible to come by I'm going to bide my time a bit ('til Hell freezes over perhaps ???). Thanks v much for your help - I can see why you don't want to part with her.
glenn, his car is epic and a great 1st porker, you should go and have a look... if you do a search on lhd you'll see that is much preferred for cars pre the 996 series !

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75270

Hi and welcome!

It may be worth signing up to the PCGB- sometimes there are some peachy cars in the ads. Also keep an eye out in 911& Porsche World and GT Porsche mag classifieds.

Good hunting!

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75283

Can I just say a hearfelt thanks to all you ... what is the collective noun for a group of Porsche lovers ??? ... anyway this is the first online community I have joined and I've got to say it's brilliant and I am genuinely grateful for all the help and advice people have so willingly given. Keep it comin'. Cheers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75345

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back