Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Wanted

mrloneranger

Hi all,

I'm in the process of looking for a nice 993. I'm hoping for a good mileage model (60000ish) with plenty of history.

The problem is my budget can only stretch to £25 000. Please PM me with any vehicle that fit this description.

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73362

Sorry but you may as well have posted:-

I'm looking for a 993 worth around £27000 - £28000 but was wondering if someone wants to sell theirs and lose a few grand!!

IMO you get what you pay for.

You may get a targa though cuz they always sell for less with their noisy unreliable roofs.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73368

^^^^^^^

Thanks for that..

Someone pm'd me with this so i think its possible.

911 (993) Two owners, 1995, midnight blue, 73k, 1 yrs mot, fsh, lovely condition, £22,750"

Maybe the mileage in my original post is a bit low but i've goto start somewhere :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73369

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil Wignall on 10 September 2006

You may get a targa though cuz they always sell for less with their noisy unreliable roofs.

well you're very wrong, the roof is very good, never had a problem and Targa's are generally priced higher than their coupe counterparts, of course wind noise is more than a fixed roof coupe but less than a cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73370

Dont forget to get it inspected

its not just a case of finding one for £25K

dont forget how much it'll cost to service it and tidy up the stone chips alloy wheels etc,

and a nice tub of zymol to make it shine!!!!!

unless you can find a guy whos done it all for you :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73415

you guys love the old zymol, the guys at the //M roadster site liked Meguiars :)
I might have to buy a tub

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73421

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by mrloneranger on 11 September 2006

you guys love the old zymol, the guys at the //M roadster site liked Meguiars :)
I might have to buy a tub
The zymol is good stuff - there's no doubt about that. But it isn't cheaper and there are alternatives. Try it and see what you think - I'm using the Glasur and am very happy with it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73449

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back