Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dick Lovett Swindon OPC

Andy Moorhouse

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum on the basis that I've recently bought a 2002 996 C2.

I've just had the RMS replaced at Dick Lovett Swindon. Because my car is less than 5 years old Porsche contributed 90% of the labour and the cost of the replacement seal. I think that's a tremendous good will gesture from them. Particularly considering that my car did not have an extended warranty. I had the clutch done at the same time as a precaution and the service lads at Dick Lovett repainted my corroded wheel bolts FOC!

I have now taken out the extended warranty as a result of the postings on this forum so thanks for all the free advice!

I have to say that I am delighted with the service from them and Porsche and it's a massive improvement from my experiences with Jaguar in the past.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72207

I have only used them a few times - but found them to be excellent too.

Welsome and glad you have joined the forum - we always like to see pictures - so get cleaning! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72210

There you go!

It's in Meridian Silver with black leather.

IMGP2277-1149331974919201_large_item.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72214

Love the wheels by the way - DaveK has the Targa in Meridian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72240

Great choice of colour Andy. :D

And the first person to refer to Andy and I as Pinky and Perky is in serious sh*t :twisted: :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72243

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by DaveK on 01 September 2006

And the first person to refer to Andy and I as Pinky and Perky is in serious sh*t :twisted: :wink:
LOL :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72244

Previous poster said:

We'd never have got there without you! So are you pinky or perky??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72248

Thanks for the support Dave.

I've already had a number of my mates suggesting that the colour is a bit gay but nothing like the p**s taking you've had on the forum!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72249

Andy Enjoy the car and the colour. If your mates do take the p*ss just ask them what colour THEIR 911 is. That usually works unless of course you try it on a 911 forum!

Have you seen the Curry night thread? It is only down the road from you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72250

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 01 September 2006

Previous poster said:

We'd never have got there without you! So are you
pinky or perky
??
hahahahaha

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72288

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back