Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Booster seats for 996 - a solution

Jonathan,

Are you sure you've tried the right Graco seat - I wouldn't imagine the 997's rear buckets are much slimmer that the 996's?

I could be wrong of course, but it's worth a check as the Hi-Life is much slimmer than Graco's other seats.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70335

doc, i thought the one i looked at was a hi life but on the web it does as you say look smaller. you couldnt measure the base when you have nothing to do could you

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70339

Jonathan,

Approximate measurements of the base are 26cm at the rear widening to 35 cm at the front. The great thing about this seat is that the wings (for want of a better word) don't get in the way of the seat belt buckle.

Get yourself down to Toys-R-Us and try it for size! I really should be selling these things!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70391

Doc

thanks you are a star on my way to toys ar us tonight

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70539

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back