Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche return to Central London

Porsche

Donnington
new OPC right in the middle of Mayfair, so no surprise !

top corner (bond st) side of Berkeley Square, not too far from the Bentley/Roller shop......

interesting......

dealer_Mayfair.jpg

Web link

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68785

Seeing that 997 in Orange.. I know I should know but, did they make a Orange 993 ?

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68786

I am pleased to see they are stocking a Cayenne, just to annoy the Newt-fancying mayor...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68788

Hey dont knock Ken,

He has made it possible for all the toffs to drive round the city centre with no bloody riff raff around.

Cos they cant afford to. :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68789

Been there a good 3 months or so. Walked in a few days ago and saw the 997 turbo. very nice indeed. It's actually the dealership that used to be on park lane....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68791

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 08 August 2006

Hey dont knock Ken,

He has made it possible for all the toffs to drive round the city centre with no bloody riff raff around.

Cos they cant afford to. :roll:
Daz unfortunately you are so right i live off Oxford Circus and it only takes me 25 mins to drive to work in the mornings, and 25 mins on the way back. I work in Canary Wharf!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68793

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back