Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing in/near Aberdeen

Geordie Mike

Planning on getting a 993 next April, but the only thing bothering me right now is the lack of service options available I can find. There's either the dealer (and you don't have to read many threads on here to see general horror stories, but I don't know about Town & County) or Bavaria Autowerk, which I have seen slated too.

I've searched here and a couple of other forums, but have drawn a blank so far...

What do those who live in up here do?

Once I've got that sorted then I get to think about what sort of 993! :D

Cheers,

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68366

i'mup in Aberdeen too............unless you want to drive 130+-ish miles to edinburgh or Shotts then Town and County are yer best bet

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68386

Cheers Rodders, I thought that might be the answer. Kinda surprised given all the Porsches you see up here. There must be someone fancies relocating! Cars for sale seem to be few & far between. Did you buy while up here?

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68547

Hi Geordie,

I'd agree with Rodders - Town & County have done a good job for me a couple of times in the last few months. Yesterday in particular they went out of their way to help me when my battery died. Not cheap, but good to maintain the OPC service history.

Enjoy the car search - that's the best part.

Regards,

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68567

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Geordie Mike on 06 August 2006

Cheers Rodders, I thought that might be the answer. Kinda surprised given all the Porsches you see up here. There must be someone fancies relocating! Cars for sale seem to be few & far between. Did you buy while up here?

Mike

yip........my car used to stay about 5 streets away..........tho the guy i bought it off sourced it from Autobahn in Coventry

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71499

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back