Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Radio/ Rear lights

adrian Abbott

s been broken into (prior to me having it) and the standard radio has been damaged in an attempt to rip it out- no damage to the dash thankfully.

It is a radio cassette, with changer under the hood, I was thinking of replacing it with a Alpine cd head unit, does anyone know if the original unit would have been amplified, and will an aftermarket one fit??

I am also after a pair of clear rear lights for a cab any one have some??

07976 920475

Adrian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66511

Adrian, not sure what you've got, but here are my thoughts anyway.

Becker make Porsche stereo's, so if you want something that looks Porsche (but doesn't have a Porsche label on it) then go for one of theirs.

Becker Grand Prix is the latest CD dash unit. Can also plug a Becker Ipod adapter into it. Not sure if you already have an amp, but if you don't the Becker head unit is probably powerful enough.

I would recommend fitting by
www.wecanfitit.co.uk
. Very reasonable and did a great job on my friends SLK.

Josh

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66856

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back